5 Days Rwanda Culture Safari Tour,
The 5 Days Rwanda Culture Safari Tour in Rwanda gives you remarkable Safari Adventures in Rwanda as you visit the various National Museums and Cultural Villages so as to get a touch of Rwanda's traditions and customs.
Day 1: Arrival in Kigali
Upon your arrival in Kigali, you will be welcome by our staff who will brief you and transfer you to check-in at hotel – After lunch, enjoy Kigali city and learn about the Rwandan culture dinner and overnight at budget hotel.
Day 2: Kigali city tour, Genocide Sites and the Reconciliation Village in Bugesera:
Kigali city tour will enable you visit Gisozi Memorial Site, and wind up the day by visiting more genocide memorial sites and other village in Bugesera. Which were hit by the genocide dinner and Overnight at a recommended Accommodation Unit.
Day 3: Ethno Botany Tours:
Acquire traditional skills and methods used in identifying diseases and the traditional remedies. Go into the field with traditional healers and learn on how the seeds, leaves, barks, roots and fruits can be used to cure a number of diseases by mixing or not mixing them. Insects, lianas, lichens etc all play a significant role. Afternoon, visit a local home where the women share their experiences in making traditional dishes. Back to hotel. Overnight at recommended hotel or spend a night in a Rwandan home.
Day 4: Banana and Sorghum beer production
Banana and sorghum are some of our staple food products in Rwanda and they are used in different ways i.e. food, local beer/drinks and very important in the cultural practices most especially during our traditional weddings ceremonies, settling of disputes between community members, bonding relationship between different families etc.
Rwanda has four different species of banana plants and each species of banana plant has got unique uses and values; practically, the visitors will learn and understand while in the field. Sorghum production is quite complicated but made simple to experience and really a thrilling experience. Dinner and overnight at hotel
Day 5: Cultural and Departure:
Kinigi Cultural Village visits : full day adventuring and getting to understand the culture of the Rwandese through their daily life and knowledge of the environment, poetry, folklores, dancing, singing, pottery and the theoretical hunt gathering skills. It’s one of the thrilling experiences and very adventurous as you try to adapt to the traditional hut homes and lifestyle in the evening transfer back to Kigali to board a flight back home
Our Travelogue Gallery
- Transport in a 4wd land cruiser or safari vehicle with pop-up roof for excellent safari view viewing
- All fuel for the tour.
- English speaking Rwandan driver/guide.
- Accommodation in double/twin rooms (shared).
- Meals as indicated.
- Entrance fees.
- All activities described in the itinerary.
- International air fares.
- Entry visa Rwanda.
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance.
- All drinks
- All expenses of a personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, souvenirs etc.).
- Meals and snacks which are not inclusive in the accommodation.
- A porter for during the gorilla trackings (someone who carries your daypack).
- All activities that are not mentioned in the program or activities that are mentioned in the program as optional activity. Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.