4 Days Bwindi Gorilla Tour-Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tours
- Day 1: Transfer-Bwindi Forest
- Day 2: Gorilla Trekking Bwindi
- Day 3: Guided Forest Walk-Community Walk
- Day 4: Transfer-Kampala
Day 1: Transfer-Bwindi Forest National Park
Wake up in the morning have breakfast then transfer South-West Uganda to Bwindi Forest National park to track the majestic Mountain Gorillas of Uganda. You will briefly stop at the equator to take various photographs as well as experience being at the equator then later proceed on your journey to the park. Break off for lunch in Mbarara then proceed on your journey to the park where you will reach late in the evening. Transfer on a guided nature community walk to learn about the various villages. Dinner and overnight at Gorilla forest Camp, Buhoma Lodge, Buhoma community Bandas
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking-Bwindi Forest
Wake up have breakfast then embark on your transfer to the park headquarters for briefing about the Dos and Don'ts around the Mountain Gorillas. With your packed lunch transfer into the forest in groups of 8 with a skilled ranger guide to track the Gorillas for a period of 3-5 hours and when you meet them, only an hour is allowed to be in their presence. After, transfer back to your lodge/ hotel for relaxation, Dinner and Overnight at Gorilla forest Camp, Buhoma Lodge, Buhoma Community Bandas.
Day 3: Forest walk-Community walk
Wake up have breakfast then transfer to experience a forest walk to the falls which will offer you remarkable opportunities to spot many different primates like the monkeys as well as numerous brilliant bird species interacting with their natural environment. Break off for lunch then later in the afternoon, transfer for a community walk to experience the various traditions of people around the forest. Involve in a cultural dance as well. Return back to your lodge/ Hotel for relaxation, Dinner and Overnight at Gorilla resort, Buhoma Lodge, Buhoma community Bandas.
Day 4: Departure-Kampala
Wake up have breakfast then transfer to Kampala with en-route lunch stop in Mbarara. You will reach Kampala in the evening and you will opt to stay/ relax in your hotel or go direct to the airport for your flight back home.
Facts About Mountain Gorillas
- Around 1,063 exist in the wild
- They live in two isolated groups
- We share around 98% of our DNA with gorillas
- They're one of the biggest, most powerful living primates
- They can eat all day long.
- They have 16 different types of call
- They live in family groups.
Our Travelogue Gallery
- Transport in a 4wd land cruiser or safari vehicle with pop-up roof for excellent safari view viewing (or upgrade, see)
- All fuel for the tour.
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
- Accommodation in double/twin rooms (shared).
- Meals as indicated.
- Entrance fee to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- All activities described in the itinerary.
- 1 Gorilla permit per person (àt USD 700)
- International air fares.
- Entry visa Uganda.
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance.
- All drinks
- All expenses of a personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, souvenirs etc.).
- Meals and snacks which are not inclusive in the accommodation.
- A porter for during the gorilla trackings (someone who carries your daypack).
- All activities that are not mentioned in the program or activities that are mentioned in the program as optional activity. Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.