3 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Adventure
Trip OverviewDay 1: Arrival-Transfer to Bwindi National Park Day 2: Gorilla Trekking Bwindi Forest Day 3: Departure-Entebbe
Day 1: Arrival-Transfer to Bwindi National park
After arriving at the Entebbe International Airport, you will be picked up by our company driver/ tour guide who will transfer you to Mbarara (283km from Kampala ) via Masaka where you will stop over at the Equator crossing for snacks and photography. Transfer on your journey and break off for lunch at Regency Hotel or Agip Motel Mbarara then later, proceed with your journey to Bwindi National Park to track the rare species of mountain Gorillas in their natural vegetation habitat.
You will reach in the evening then embark on a guided nature walk around the nearby communities. Transfer to your lodge/ hotel for relaxation, dinner and Overnight Gorilla Forest Camp, Bwindi Resort, Volcanoes (High end/luxurious accommodation), Buhoma Lodge, Engagi Lodge, Lake Kitandara Tents, Silverback Lodge (Medium class accommodation) and Buhoma local community Bandas (Low budget/basic accommodation) depending on the location of the gorilla permit client have to trek.
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking Bwindi
Wake up early in the morning have breakfast then transfer to the park headquarters for a short brief on the Dos and Don'ts around the Mountain Gorillas. After the briefing, you will be divided in groups of 8 individuals then proceed with an experienced ranger guide into the forest to search for the Mountain Gorillas for a period of 3-5 hours and when you meet them you will spend an hour taking photos to keep for memories. Return back to your lodge/ hotel for relaxation, Dinner and Overnight Gorilla Forest Camp, Bwindi Resort, volcanoes (High end/luxurious accommodation), Buhoma Lodge, Engagi Lodge, Lake Kitandara Tents, Silverback Lodge (Medium class accommodation) and Buhoma local community Bandas (Low budget/basic accommodation)
Day 3: Departure-Kampala
Wake up have breakfast then embark on your transfer with packed lunch to Kampala or Entebbe International Airport to board your flight back home.
Facts About Mountain Gorillas
- Around 1,063 exist in the wild
- They live in two isolated groups
- We share around 98% of our DNA with gorillas
- They're one of the biggest, most powerful living primates
- They can eat all day long.
- They have 16 different types of call
- They live in family groups.
Our Travelogue Gallery
- Transport in a 4wd land cruiser or safari vehicle with pop-up roof for excellent safari view viewing (or upgrade, see)
- All fuel for the tour.
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
- Accommodation in double/twin rooms (shared).
- Meals as indicated.
- Entrance fee to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- All activities described in the itinerary.
- 1 Gorilla permit per person (àt USD 600)
- International air fares.
- Entry visa Uganda.
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance.
- All drinks
- All expenses of a personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, souvenirs etc.).
- Meals and snacks which are not inclusive in the accommodation.
- A porter for during the gorilla trackings (someone who carries your daypack).
- All activities that are not mentioned in the program or activities that are mentioned in the program as optional activity. Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.